Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in thiscontest, entrants must be Nevada residents who are 18 years of age orolder, reside in the KVCW/KVMY viewing area, and existing users ofFacebook.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group,Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC,and any other company which owns, programs or provides other servicesto television broadcast station KVCW/KVMY (the "Station")Glen Lerner, Good Feet, Friendly Ford, Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com,their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, anyand all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radioand other media companies, and the immediate family members of eachare ineligible. The term "immediate family" includesspouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per IP address.
(b) To enter, log onto the KVCW/KVMYFacebook page at www.facebook.com/cwlasvegas orwww.facebook.com/mylvtv, and click "Like" to access the NoText Zone online contest entry page and online entry form locatedunder the No Text Zone tab. Complete the online entry form with yourname, address, phone number, birth date, accept the pledge, and clicksubmit.
(c) The contest starts on February 11,2014, and ends at 5:00 p.m. CDT on December 31, 2014 (the "ContestPeriod"). Entries must be received by 5:00 p.m. CDT on the lastday of each month during the Contest Period to qualify for themonthly drawing. Station is not responsible for lost, late, ormisdirected entries, server unavailability, cellular, wireless,computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) On the first day of each month duringthe Contest Period, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawingfrom among valid entries, for a total of eleven (11) monthly winners.Remaining valid entries will carry over to the next monthly drawing.The final drawing will take place on or about January 1, 2015.
(e) All entries received that aremutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligibleentrants will be void. All entries become the property of SinclairBroadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and theStation, and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Each monthly winner will receive a $25gift certificate or gift card to a local restaurant. The prize for agiven month will be displayed on the No Text Zone website. Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the providers,including any use by or expiration dates.
2. Winner(s) will be notified bytelephone. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correctnames, addresses and telephone numbers to Station at the time ofnotification. Winner(s) must sign and return a release and affidavitof eligibility, which must be received within ten (10) days ofnotification at the time winner(s) claims his/her prize in person atthe Station. Winner(s) must show picture identification to claimprize. Station reserves the right to examine additionalidentification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prizebased on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified withinfive (5) days, or does not timely sign and return the release andaffidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and theprize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected fromamong remaining valid entries for the respective monthly drawing.
4. There will be no substitutions or cashalternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. TheStation has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. Notransfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for payingall local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on theestimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.Winner must complete and sign a Form W-9.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, SinclairBroadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc., are notliable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy itsobligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, SinclairBroadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc., are notresponsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from theaward or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledgethat Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.,and Sinclair Television Group, Inc., have the right to publicize yourname, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that youare the winner for promotional purposes without financialremuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are availableMonday through Friday during normal business hours at KVCW/KVMY, 3830S. Jones Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89103, and on the Station's website atwww.thecwlasvegas.tv/sections/contests/NTZ/.
3. For a list of prize winners, send aseparate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to KVCW/KVMY, 3830 S.Jones Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89103, by January 31, 2015.
4. This contest is subject to allapplicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc.,Sinclair Communications, LLC, Glen Lerner, Good Feet, Friendly Ford,Facebook, Inc., and Facebook.com accept no responsibility orliability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of anykind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use ofany prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrantwaives any and all claims of liability against the Station, anysponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parents, affiliates,officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims,loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant'sparticipation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc., and www.facebook.com(collectively, "Facebook") are not affiliated with theStation nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored,endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.